Δευτέρα 1 Νοεμβρίου 2010

Competitions, competitions

Yay, 23rd National Competition in Infromatics, first phase. I've already thought the first problem's solution, I only need to work on the implementetion.

Yay, National Competition in Mathematics! I participated in the first phase and I did "generally good". I love maths too, haven't I told you?

Yay, National Competition in Astronomy and Astrophysics starts next week. Can't wait!

Yay, National Competition in Latin and Ancient Greek! Just kidding. I HATE ANCIENT GREEK. There's an english saying, "sounds like greek to me". Well, ancient greek is *a lot* worse. AND YET WE ARE LEARNING THAT BULLSHIT AT SCHOOL.

In unrelated news, I discovered pomplamoosemusic's youtube channel, and I especially liked their version of Jackson's Beat It.

1 σχόλιο: